Sunday, August 31, 2003

Today marks the end of my self appointed break from the rigours of studying... has been a helluva week really... plenty of assignment deadlines to meet and endless nights of rushing for time... man... could life get any harder? It was a well deserved break what... haha... i am just trying to make myself feel better here...
me lazed at home for the whole of saturday after handing up the last assignment for the month and today was spent, as usual, playing soccer with my buddies... was good... except kenna 'released aeroplane' by a couple of people... sighhz... disappointing... why can't people be more responsible? so we ended up playing 2 by 2 by 2... cool or what? haha... ran myself dog tired but needed some exercise anyway... hehehe... jeessus look at my belly... all right time to go off... tomorrow will mark another new round of torture... i will still update my blog regularly so keep your eyes peeled on this website for all the latest news in town! Adios...




No comments: