Sunday, September 14, 2003

Today a record was broken... slept for a consecutive 18 hours except for a 3 min pee break at 3 in the morning... powweerrr... thanks to the editing of the MOR project the night before... And so i woke up to the sound of dragonball Z cartoon on TV at 9... took a bath... breakfast and then its off to send my mum off to Kuala Lumpur to visit my aunt who was injured in a fall... but the day didn't end there... had to meet up with the peeps from my marketing class to do the marketing proposal due the coming friday...aarrrgh... will the projects ever end???! When the discussion ended in the evening, i dropped by HMV for a look at any bargain cds i could lay my hands on... plenty of stuffs were on sale... and i had to contain the urge within... hehehe... good... it shows some self control on my part...

Another thing to mention... as i was waiting for the bus by the bus stop (where else??! hehehe), a monk in his holy robes smiled at me as he walked past me... i naturally smiled back at him too... then i thought to myself... " wait... this is strange... i didn't look particularly approachable..." Cos' you see... i was stone faced, wearing my fierce looking Harley black tee and faded levi's jeans... and standing on one leg... not the type of guy you would wanna mess around with... at least from MY perspective... hahaha... hmm... therefore i conclude... he must have seen buddha's spirit, forgiveness and magnaminity in me... it could be an omen too... after all, me and bob have always talked of abandoning our worldly desires and adopting secularhood at Kung Meng Shan... the moment the monk smiled at me in such a peaceful way still stuck in my mind... for that instant i swear i almost feel like shaving my head and ripping off my Harley tee and asking him to spare me one of the robes he is wearing... hehehe... right now, Summerslam calls in the background... the sound of pain and bodies hitting the floor with bone crackling impact fills the air like music to my ears... ahhh... violence... who can resist the lure of it?





No comments: