Saturday, July 01, 2006

Down like a sick puppy

I haven't been sick for a long time now and it sure didn't felt good when I got struck down with the common flu. I woke up on friday morning to find myself running a fever and a body aching and weighing like a ton of bricks. It was not helped by the fact that I was out drinking the night before with customers, even though by then I was already having a running nose.

I had to see the doc, the thermometer showed 37.5 degrees celsius and I was diagnosed as having the common flu. Man, it really felt like shit when you're down with sickness. You can't do anything except eat, sleep and laze around while recuperating. So after I called in sick with my MC, I spent the rest of the day fiddling around with my newly acquired iPOD. Actually, I felt much much better today. The fever's subsided, I don't feel cold and I could say 70% back to the pink of health. I really wanted to play soccer tomorrow and maybe blade if I still had the energy. Let's see how things go then...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm down with flu too! sobs..

gracie said...

ei~ how are you now? hopefully feeling much better? take care.

btw, thanks for droppin by my blog. haha, if my phone bill hits the limit this month, you know why?! haha..you know what to do la! pay me publicity fees! ;)

take care,
gracie

Arell-Chan said...

Everyone is down with flu these days.. XD I just recovered from mine too! Anyway, do update my blog link! My domain is finally up and running! http://www.sanity-asylum.net

No comments feature or shoutbox there though XD