Saturday, September 09, 2006

The people's eyebrow (O_o)

OMFG... I can't believe I did it. I finally got my bushy eyebrows trimmed! The metrosexual side of me took over when malau called and jio-ed me to go do it. Actually, we had been talking abt it for quite some time, but when he suddenly called me one saturday afternoon. I just had to do it. Mai tu liao!!! Muahahaha!!!

Curious stares greeted me and malau when we entered this famous beauty saloon in bishan. Seated on the sofas were aunties dressed like they just returned from the wet market, and I could almost imagine them sniggling at us faggoty boys who looks every bit out of place there. We couldn't look at them straight in the face and our faces blushed with embarassment. How we wish there was a hole to swallow us up then. From the faintest of all sound, I could hear whispers... you know the type where auntie #A leans over to auntie #B, covers her mouth and whisper nasty words behind you? Damn irritating can! Don't know what they are saying! Tamade! Maybe they might be picturing us in tutus dancing ballet and laughing for all we know!!!

I nearly wanted to turn to that auntie and scream: "FAT B!TCH!!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE FOR?? IF ITS FOR SLIMMING, THEN FORGET ABOUT IT YOU LARD BUCKET!!! THE ONLY WAY TO LOSE THAT LORRY-SIZE TYRE OF YOURS IS TO EAT LESS OF THAT OIL LADEN CHAR KWAY TIAO FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

Ok, I made that one up. I won't dare to be so mean cos' I sucha nice guy. =D

Fastforward...

The whole process was quite fast. Apart from the pain during the plucking, it was alright even though I was worried how I would turn out. "我做SALES是靠我这张脸赚口饭吃的LEH...", that I told the beautician who was attending to me. She reply in an equally humourous manner: "我保证你拔了眉毛后前途无量啊!"

Someone kill me please.

Anyways I'm happy now. I don't look like 一眉道长 anymore. Now my eyebrow's shaped like Takeshi Kaneshiro's. Damn yandao loh! ROFL!

No comments: