Tuesday, March 20, 2007

In-camp training

Dear folks, I'll be serving my call of duty with the band of brothers from FDS at PLAB from 12th March to 3rd April 2007. However, I am still ontactable with civilisation itself. Hehe. This will be ICT #3. #4 coming up in September 2007! Whoa. On a sad note, I failed my IPPT (new window).

Chin-ups: 7
Shuttle run: 10.6 secs
SBJ: 212cm
Situps: 39
2.4KM run: 12:44 min

Result: FAIL

So damn demoralised. I never failed 2.4km run before in my entire life, after entering the army that is. Anyways, I think I cannot do morning runs lah, feel damn lethargic. Or was it the fag I had just before the run? Or was it due to fact that I've become phaaaatt!?

Never mind, I've got a whole year ahead of me... no worry, be happy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my lord... ... u are a soldier again? hehe, take care... ...