Sunday, April 15, 2007

Busy 2 weeks ahead

Things are gonna get busier. A look at my schedule for the coming 2 weeks...

18th ~ 21st April 2007: Shanghai/Suzhou (Global meeting)

I miss Shanghai! Finally got the chance to go back there again! But I don't think I have the time to meet up with Uncle Jerry over there...

I'll arrive back in Singapore on Saturday 2pm. Then I'll have slightly over a day to spend with my baby then its off to India again on sunday night 22nd April.

22nd ~ 26th April 2007: India (Customer visit)

There will be 2 places to visit this time round. Pune & Bangalore. The ease in which I can easily memorize their geographical location and plan my trips between this 2 places shows how well I know India. I just hope they don't post me there permanently!!! Hehe. *sweat*

No comments: