Saturday, May 17, 2008

RTs BEGONE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Victory is indeed sweet. Awesome fightback. Great comeback it was.

If you have absolutely no idea what I'm referring to, I don't blame you... cos' I finally passed my IPPT yesterday during my ICT!!! WOOOOooo!!!! AND BEST OF ALL, NO NEED FOR REMEDIAL TRAININGS (RTs) !!!!

Okok my results...

Situps: 40
SBJ: 212 cm
Pull-ups: 5
Shuttle run: 10.3 sec
2.4KM run: 12:16 min

In my opinion, the Kuantan trip & all its climbing & trekking definitely helps. Hotel gym workouts on business trips also played it part. And it all boils down to having the discipline to shed that sloppy and lazy mindset, and just put on that jogging shoes and go run. I hope I can maintain that discipline for a long long time to come.

Anyways, FYI, I will be in In-Camp-Training (ICT) from 12th May to 30th May 2008.

Just caught Ironman last night, I can only say this: "S-U-C-K-S"

Zhengji you bluff me you asshole!

No comments: