Tuesday, June 03, 2003



Check out my new handphone... presenting to you the Samsung A800!!!(Thank you mum and dad!!!) What a stylish petite beauty she is... all went well except for one thing... the lady who attended to us replaced my SIM card instead of my dad's because his is rather outdated and not compatible with the new phone he purchased... and as i was happily fiddling around with my new handphone when my line suddenly went dead and i was like " W T F??!" So this morning i made a trip back there again this morning to get a new SIM card for my dad who needs the phone for his work... after that being done i took the train down to Raffles Place to have lunch with my mum and dad who was working at UOB Plaza 1 to refurbish one of the offices over there, and also to pass him the phone... surprise of all surprises i met wyi teck who was distributing flyers at busy Raffles Place outside the stock exchange so i made his job a little (or should i say lot more easier) by taking a chunk of the flyers and dumped it in the nearest trash bin ... hehehe... eh teck next time lunch's on you...haha...
After lunch, i went up to take a look from the 23rd floor where my parents are working... the view from the top was great and you can see quite a bit of the city from where you are... i hung around... helped my parents carry stuffs and painted sections of the wall... haha tough work really... imagine they have been doing this for almost half their lifetime... must appreciate the things they do for you... and that's the only definition of unconditional love i know of... not of the type between couples...no...i wasn't lucky enough to give or receive it... until the time comes... and so to my parents i tell them this: 2 years more is all it takes and hopefully i can secure a stable job that can at least provide for their basic needs and wants... and also fufill my role as a fillial son unlike my goddamned sister whom i have no hopes of her doing anything meaningful in her lifetime... damn i can write a lot of s*** here about her but i think its more than enough... just not comfortable pouring out everything here for all to see... i need a certain degree of privacy too...



No comments: