Monday, July 14, 2003

I HAVE to write this down for posterity... hahaha... yesterday at our weekly sunday soccer game, i scored my first ever goal using my head...YES you didn't hear wrongly...i really scored with MY head!!! You people might find it hard to believe that the kiat who never once uses his head to touch the ball actually scored with a header??! I'm proud to say ... I did it MY way...you could say i was happy, elated blah blah blah... in the words of malau and doong... i was no longer the wonderkid... i am THE complete midfielder... hahaha... how apt... a fitting description for a player of MY stature... All right before i get too carried away, let's give credit where its due... to my team mates who make it all possible that day... you deserve a mention... Lye Heng in particular who made that purrfect throw leading to the historic moment... haha... actually i gave him a new name just yesterday... Eddie Goh-rerro ( geddit? ) hahahaha.... i've had a good laugh over it...
Right now i'm in my school's computer lab doing some research for my project, and waiting to meet up with the rest of the guys to discuss it later in the afternoon... so, till then people...



No comments: