Saturday, July 26, 2003

It’s been almost two weeks since i last wrote anything on my blog... hope you people out there are still coming in regularly despite the lack of entries... wait this makes no sense... why would you guys want to come in for then?! Anyway, it’s been 4 weeks into the beginning of the long and arduous academic life i have no wish to pursue, but for future’s sake... work’s already piling up to my neck and i’ve been consistently going to school almost everyday... but school work aside, i still meet every Sunday to catch up with my buddies for a game of soccer, which, the way i see it, is more than a game... it’s about friendship, tried and tested, and will be so, hopefully for years and years to come...

On another note, jizheng was officially enlisted to serve his NS last Wednesday... bet he must be relishing the chance ... after all he was given a choice to downgrade yet he chose to soldier on for a shot at the big time... some of you must be pouring scorn on his decision now... “ why choose to suffer?” i think not my dear friends... i, for the record, stand by his decision and support him... To me, and i guess for him too, it is a higher calling, the sacred sense of duty towards our motherland... give me my M-16 anytime and i swear on my life, the only way i getting out... is by going down...



No comments: