Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Its been almost a week and half since school started... and as usual the holiday mood still lingers quite heavily in me and a host of other people i know... yes yes... more assignments and late night mugging again... screw it... its down right at the bottom of my list of "to-dos"... not until after the dreaded chinese new year that is... hahaha... this is SOOO me... always seem to take ages to settle down and get things moving... but only when it comes to studying lah... but things are looking up certainly. I've become more interested in my studies recently... and that is a good thing i suppose... Won't want to live through the nightmares of my jc years again most definetely...

The weekend was pretty exhausting for me... played soccer on sunday morning and then went over to sunset bay with my some of my budds and their girlfriends... it was the first time an outing of such magnitude was planned... and i had the chance to meet what might be the prospective 'da saos' of my good friends... hahaha... good fun though, of sun(no thanks to bob... haha) sand and sea... bloody touch rugby was freakin' tiring though i would have loved to play full contact rugby and bring the guys down to chinatown... haha... cadet foo also gave me an goodbye gift on my shin with a donkey kick as he prepared to book in... muahaha... asshole... it hurts real bad man...





No comments: