Friday, January 02, 2004

The start of 2004... what will the new year hold in store for me? Some murky part of my life have at least been cleared... Now i know where i should be heading next... No point clinging on, when you've got to move on, you have to move on. Thinking ahead, i don't really wish for much actually... just as long as my parents are in good health always and the friendship i've forged over the years with an awesome group of buddies stay as strong as ever... oh wait... there's another thing, i really wish for cupid's arrow to finally hit me... or was it due to the fact that my fats are too thick to penetrate? hahaha... the special someone who could give me a renewed purpose in life is what i seek this year... let's hope this will be THE year and not a year which fleets past me in the blink of an eye...





No comments: