Thursday, February 19, 2004


" The cup of life "

Today was my school's sports day... and like previous semesters, we had entered a team into the tournament hoping to taste some silver ware. We were not to be disappointed this time round, having missed out narrowly the last few semesters. After all, ours were the only team to have made it to the semis every semester. If that isn't good, then i seriously don't know what is... The route to glory was fraught with perils (???!! hahaha...) and opponents who had to resort to violence at the slightest provocation... actually this time round was much better than previous semesters... with the exception of a keeper who tried to kick my little brother when i knocked him down while challenging for a header. I did not react physically, i stood my ground and questioned him what in the hell was he trying to do... the poor f***er was lost for words while my team pulled me away... anyway, not a big issue... we exacted revenge on them which was the team who beat us last sem in the semis... sweet... And so we won the final match with a nerve wrecking penalty kick shootout, which was the only match in which we failed to score... ugly? i don't care... i went home happy with the cup and a 10 dollar swensen's voucher in my pocket. hehehe...

And also huh... why does all the 'masters' i go to for a quick fix on my battered body and legs love to trash talk so much??! cos today after the match i popped by this place adrian recommended (i met him by chance near the place i was going for treatment) he said it was different from the usual one i normally would see (who uses brute force)... this 'master' uses 'shiatsu' or pressure points to treat my ailments... true enough, i was impressed... after a few grabs on my nerves here and there (it was freakin' painful i almost ripped off the cushion of the armrest i was holding to) i could felt the change... my legs did get much better... whoa... powerr... but as i've said, this master also did not let me off... he tried to be funny by cracking a few jokes... super cold ones... and for a moment, i thought i was on taiwanese variety show GUESS GUESS GUESS... (-_-"")



No comments: