Tuesday, February 03, 2004


Its half past eleven... i was going home from my supper at the nearby prata shop... "Hey! Isn't that Uncle Ronald?"


From the back, Uncle Ronald cuts a forlorn figure... as if he's waiting for someone... I slowly crept behind him and tapped him on the shoulder...


I asked him:"Eh uncle Ronald ah, you've been waiting under the rain and sun for 3 consecutive days leh... ler buay sian ah?" Uncle Ronald didn't utter a word... he just flashed me his signature megawatt smile... With that i left him alone there... its getting late... i'll see him again tomorrow morning...

I thought it was really funny some idiot would actually carry Uncle Ronald from the nearby MacDonald's to the traffic junction just below my place... be it merely just for advertising or a prank (which i dun think so...) i still think its worth me making the effort to stand in the middle of the road (to the ridicule of some pedestrians) and taking a photo of it... hahaha... Somehow i feel quite guilty for putting Uncle Ronald in some rather compromising positions in the past... i really hope he forgives me this time... at least these photos are decent right??! hahaha....

Today a friend of mine mentioned to me that whenever she's feeling stressed out from all the studying in australia, she would log on to the net to read my blog... Now, thats the biggest compliment anyone can give me... obviously i'm doing something right here... to be able to let people have a good laugh over the things i wrote... the feeling's indescribeable... this is quite like the way i live my life... you see... i always believe that it is better to give than to receive... nothing beats being able to put a smile on people's face... don't you agree?



No comments: