Monday, March 15, 2004

Right now, i'm totally hooked on the song "Bu Xiang Shui"(loosely translated as "Don't feel like sleeping") by Fish Leong. Oddly enough, the song caught my attention only when the class 95fm frequency i was on got cut into by another station playing this particular song. It was a love-at-first-sight kind of thing really... hehe... Since then, i've been humming the tune from the chorus part to almost everyone i've met, asking them whether have they heard the song or not... cos' thats the only thing i remembered out of that song... and it has a really haunting and surreal sad touch to it... which explains my penchant for these types of songs, especially those by my fav Sarah McLachlan, Dido... to name a few... Rarely has anything good come out of chinese music for a long loonnngg time... people who know me well enough knows i seldom listen to chinese songs nowadays, cos' really its plain fcuked up... so why force myself to listen to them make noise (mind you, they're not singing leh...)? Believe me, I would rather pay a few bucks to go into the local zoo to hear ah meng fart (does she??!). It sounds stupid but you know my point...

Anyway, thanks to my brudder jizheng that i finally found this song after days of agony... gracias dude... its kinda like playing non stop for the past 3 hours already and i aint sick of it yet... probably won't fall out of taste with me, it's going to be in my all-time favourites list... my ratings? i thought i said already? hahaha... DON'T WAIT ANYMORE... GO BEG/STEAL/BORROW/BUY/DOWNLOAD... whatever it takes... 4.5 out of 5 stars!!!




No comments: