Monday, March 08, 2004

Was doing the powerpoint slides for my marketing presentation when someone from my group suggested putting in our baby photos, cos' it kinda fits in with the case study of a childcare centre which we're doing on... so, there you go... it's a first... count yourself very the lucky that you've managed to see this elusive photo which i had to dig from all the dusty and yellow piles of photo albums... muahaha...


" Grrrr.... touch my balls and you DIE... "

Just to haolian a bit... all my group members say i looked the cutest among them... i have to agree with them... hahaha... no doubt about it... even my female lecturer say so... damnnit... i AM cute... but then again, look at how i've become the hideous monster (take it in any way you guys want to see it) i am today, i can only bask in the cuteness of yester years... awww...



No comments: