Tuesday, July 06, 2004


Respect this!!!! Oh yeah, its true, ITS true... i've finally passed my TP... HAHAHA... don't blame me for going nutters... i'm so excited i could hardly sleep. The dream is soon becoming a reality... oh yes it is... Today's test could hardly count as smooth sailing... Imagine, while i was going on my warm up round, my bike stalls suddenly and i have to push the bloody bike back to the starting point. Then, my achilles heel was badly exposed yet again when i fell off the bloody plank... tell you, damn kan cheong... this time confirm die... i thought to myself... Then thats not all, i queue up to try again for the warm up round, then when i tried to steer my bike through the bloody plank again, i fell off one more time... "wah lan, this time who i offend..." i said to myself... bad enough for a start huh... all my confidence shattered man... But lucky lah, i managed to compose myself for the actual test... inside the circuit everything do swee swee, outside on the road ah, very zai... but still leh i still scared, dunno why also... scared all the little mistakes accumulate then scarly fail again... wah liew, unthinkable man... Then ah, as all the testees gathered inside the room to wait for results, the atmosphere damn tense as the testers come in and call the number tags of people who failed... suddenly, i hear "seventy... FIFTH" wah cau i tell you, my heart nearly dropped, close shave, cos my number tag was 76... sweeaatt like hell... even more stressed than getting my 'A' levels results... hahaha... Finally, the moment of relief came when the tester announced that the people remaining in the room all passed... Wahhh, machiam like euro 2004, score goal like that... i also muttered a silent "YES!" under my breath lah combined with a clenched fist, friggin' happy... my grin has not disappeared from my face yet... 6 hours already... and right now, i find it quite difficult to drink the kiam chye soup my mum's boiled for dinner...

No comments: