Friday, March 10, 2006

O' FATE! HOW YOU LIKE TO TEASE ME!!!

I was at Scotts Isetan shopping at some stupid "private" sale for members only. Not to mention, it was a sucky experience. There was a mountain of people, and ugly singaporeans they are. They are the reason why I don't like to go to such sales. That's because it is where they bring out the worst in some people. All that for just a few dollars saved or that elusive dress at that particular size. WTF. I would rather pay the original price just to shop with less people and more breathing space.

I was expecting to get a samsonite bag there for my frequent travels overseas. But all the good stuffs have already been snapped up lah, as usual. Its all priscillia's (my good elder half sister, not the fat and evil one) fault lah, ask me go shopping. Anyway let's call her pris from now on, if not everytime have to type so many words, lechey lah. So I ended up buying something else instead. A Braun Buffel passport holder, going at 25% off the usual price. Quite an impulse buy, I must say. But I needed one anyway, though it cost quite a lot compared to cheap leather holders you can get at bugis village.

Thought that my sucky day would make me tens of dollars poorer due to the previous buy, but nothing would make me more happy than to meet my crush at the bus stop outside Lucky Plaza!She's the girl who takes the 8:30am bus no. 60 to eunos interchange with me on some days! What a coincidence man, fate really likes to tease me, ain't it?

At that moment, a thousand million brilliant plans began to hatch from my imaginative mind on how to make her notice me. But... sad to say, I can't carry them out even when I myself felt that the plans were foolproof. It is because there is something I can't control - The east wind. As what 诸葛亮 would say:"万事具备,只欠东风"I can't conjure the wind out of nothing. The bus was too empty at that point in time for me to carry my plans out.

With the fire doused, I settled onto a nearby seat before admiring her sweet, girl-next-door look from afar. Perfect... heaven sent... Ok time to wake up kiat! You lack guts, you lack deescherpleen! You lack balls!

As the bus starts to fill up, another evil plan starts to hatch again. Again, I am amazed by how creative I can get. We would get off at the same stop together, and I would get up first, walk down the aisle but stop where she is to say: "After you..." in the manliest voice possible! Then she will smile at me in the sweetest way possible and say: "Thank you..." Wahahaha!!! STEADY POM PEE PEE LAH!!!

Again, when it was time to do the deed, she got up damn early before the bus stop and walked off already, not even giving me time to prepare. SIANNNZZZZzzz... (-___-")

That is LIFE man. Some people have it good, some people have it bad. Just ask my friend Doong, whom I suspect is Tua Peh Kong's reincarnation on earth. Anyway, she's most probably engaged lah, going by the ring on her 无名 finger. So stop your stupid fantasies kiat! hahaha!!!

No comments: