Friday, January 26, 2007

Complimentary on the job!

On a business trip to KL last week, a customer mentioned to me that I looked more matured now as a salesman. It was the best compliment anyone can give to a young upstart like me. One year on, my mouth has become slicker, tone more assured, and definitely more confident in presenting myself in front of people. I could still work on my sales pitch tactics though. Every new people you meet calls for a different set of tactics, and it is always reassuring that you know you have a wide range of arsenal at your disposal - Now that is what I like about being in sales. Having the flexibility and authority to make your own decisions, and of course accepting whatever outcome that is a result of your own doing! You are in the driver's seat and you decide where you wanna go, and how you wanna go about doing it in order to get to your destination.

Now go forth and shine!

No comments: