Friday, January 19, 2007

IPPT score - fresh from the oven!

Took my IPPT today. I swore I booked the 7:30am session at Bedok camp. But when I reached there, bloody hell bo lang eh!!! I had my colleague check up the details again online, and it says 5pm!!! WTF!!! Neh'mind LL, go back home have breakfast with my parents loh... its been a long time anyways. =D

So then I went back Bedok camp again, but the skies are not looking good. We were informed that if the rain were to come down on us at any point in time after completing the static stations, the IPPT would have to be call off and results forfeited! We were then given the option to carry on bearing in mind that, OR continue another day. Of cos' limpeh take annual leave specially to take IPPT of cos stay lah!

Anyways I'm happy lah, cos' I cleared my IPPT for this workyear before its due to end on my birthday, which is like coming real soon - and I had to pass!

Here are my results, I share share abit k? Hehe...

Sit Up: 41
Broad Jump: 212cm
Chin Up: 6
Shuttle run: 10.4 sec
2.4km run: 12.04min

Result: Pass + incentive $100

So long neh' do chin ups, still can manage 6. So long neh' run 2.4km, still can get near sub-12min. Buay pai liao leh... Fit is fit one some people. And hor, don't call me fat boy k? Fat boy cannot do 6 chin ups one hor, fat boy cannot run 12min for 2.4km one also hor... Hahaha... =P

No comments: