Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy 26th birthday to me!

A year older, 26 to be exact.

No celebrations, except for the one with the guys earlier in the week. It was a combined dinner for Doong's birthday as well, but it was nice to see everyone gathered together for some serious steamboat buffet-fest! I got a Calvin Klein underwear and a Ashworth Polo T from the folks. Thanks guys!

This year, my birthday happens to fall on chinese new year eve. Can I see myself getting twice the no. of ang pows? Hehehe...

Everything's going good for me so far. I have no special request for my birthday wish except to wish my loved ones in the pink of health always and smooth sailing days ahead for all!

Reunion Dinner

There was no steamboat style reunion dinner this year. It was the first time (if I never remembered wrongly). My mum would always do the food preparation because she's the best cook in the extended family (and the reason why I'm so phat).This year was no different, except she had less things to prepare. Still, reunion dinner was good. At least something new.

I found out my cousin just got himself a bike license. He's riding a Piaggio X8 right now. KEWL. After the dinner, we hit the roads and made our way to Yishun dam where we chatted for quite a while on what happened in each other's life. Even though we're cousins, but this is the first time we actually had the chance to sit down quietly and talk, so its good for bonding relationships again.

Yeah, thats pretty much it. Will update again. =D

No comments: