Saturday, February 03, 2007

Wedding bliss

The past 2 saturdays were the ROM and wedding dinner of 2 of my closest friends from SIM. Oh well, here are some pictures to feast your eyes on. Anyways, its been quite some time since I last put up any pictures on my blog, so there you go... To the 2 happy couples!

First was on Saturday, 20th Jan 2007. Jonathan and Jasmine's ROM date. It was also intentionally planned to fall on Jasmine's birthday as well. It was a simple but yet sweet solemnization ceremony that was followed by a 9 course lunch.

Happy people!

On the following saturday 27th Jan 2007, it was Zhiwei's turn to be the star of the show - The much awaited wedding dinner was held at Grandplaza parkroyal hotel and they played host to tens of tables from army friends to relatives. A big congrats to the married couple Zhiwei & Suet Lay!

Alex and GF Siqi weren't in the picture because they're late and also, because there were too many people, we couldn't grab hold of a picture with the married couple together. I only managed to catch hold of the nerdy boy himself. Don't see him outside guai guai, far from it loh! There's an inner beast waiting to be unleashed! For the very first time, I or rather we find Zhiwei quite dashing in that suit and funky hair do of his. HA! But I still think I is more yandaoz. =P

I suspect more people are starting to throw red bombs as the months and years gone by. Mid 20s seems to be the ripe age to get hitched, it appears to me. But for me, not in another 4 years before I'm financially stable. BUT! Never say never. Accidents do happen from time to time... NO don't think dirty! Accidents as in accidentally falling in love with your other half and deciding the spend the rest of your life with him/her! Accidents of love! Not bang bang bang, then 2 become 3. Geddit??! Hahaha...

No comments: