Tuesday, February 12, 2008

IPPT results 2007/2008

Wah piang! This Corporal Khoo K K is damn unfit now, he just took his IPPT today at the bedok FCC... just look at his fcuked up results...

Sit Up: 39
Broad Jump: 189cm
Chin Up: 3
Shuttle Run: 10.6 secs
2.4km Run: 13:17 min

This is definitely one of the worst IPPT results since ORD days. Things have really taken a tumble since I started to "pak tor". So that means love & fitness cannot exist together for me issit? NO! I'm determined to prove that wrong! I'm sooo gonna work my ass off to clear the stupid RTs (remedial training), maybe try to "siam" them at first, so that when I go for my first IPPT during RT phase, I can pass it without breaking into a sweat!

WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!


Anyway, don't worry about it too much. Let's tuck in for dinner first. My mouth watering roasted chicken is waiting for me. And also not to mention the no. of gatherings & dinners coming up this & next week. Hehehehe....

No comments: