Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shigoto (work)

Hey people, its been ages since I last logged in.
Everything's fine, just that it's only about work work and work.
Which is good, if you have a goal in mind, and motivated to achieve it.
Other than, life will pretty much stay stagnant and you will grow complacent.
Never a good thing for people my age.

The only reason why I'm able to pen this entry is because:

1) There is no sunday soccer session (for the past 3 weeks already) and I'm getting irritated by some people whom I perceive to be very childish and immature in their behaviour. Looks like I have to regroup and recruit new people already.

2) I've been sick for the past few days. Guess the late nights have been getting to me. I need a break soon! Anyhow I have just deferred my ICT from 13th July to 5th Oct. All this in anticipation of a huge breakthrough in my sales. Hehe. There has to be someone getting a hold of things and on top of it. It is too big a case to lose.

Going to finish the remainder of my Blood+ now.

Liverpool FC vs Lions beckons.

Let the slaughter begin!!!

No comments: