Sunday, July 26, 2009

Painting Singapore RED!!!

The Reds are in town!

As a lifelong supporter, I shouldn't be sitting in front of the telly cheering them on. In fact, I should be soaking up the atmosphere at the national stadium!!! Sheesh, seriously I felt the ticket were overpriced, and by the time I wanted to even consider buying the tickets, only the north and south stands were left. Not the best of places to view those players yeah? And bob had to give me only 1 ticket to the East stand... hehe

Oh well, a throwback to Istanbul, happy memories of Stevie G lifting the European Cup on that glorious night!















As expected, the Lions were soundly trounced 5-0. I thought our boys played all right until the end where they lost all shape. Still, there's a lot of room for improvement. Raddy must have sounded them out after the match. A reporter asked a Liverpool player what the scoreline would be, and he said 1-0 or 2-0 to the Reds. Ahhh, he couldn't get any more modest. :P

No comments: