Thursday, May 13, 2004

Couldn't have felt more relieved, finally got over and done with my presentation today... i must say waking up at 5am friggin' sucks cos i had to make it to school at 7am this morning to rehearse... dressed in nice clothes of cos... hahaha... have to be appropriate lah... the module's called developing professional practices what... don't tell me wear my uniform burms and nike t-shirt to school meh... lucky for me, the shirt and pants still fit from way back my jc prom night days... what do i mean still fit?! It HAS to fit... i was not the fat bastard i was back then and as i stood in front of the mirror, i saw a chao yandao staring back at me... hahahaha... honestly, whole lot of difference... back then, floppy aaron kwok hairdo... now, trendy khookahkiat-attitude hairdo... hahaha... some more... back then, fighting to be fit jc student... now, fit as a fiddle undergrad... you get my point... hahaha... In the meantime, check out the photos in my blog as much as you want, or you'll never have the chance anymore... cos they're gonna close my snapfish account if i do not purchase any products from them within the next week... sucks big time... any one has free photo hosting websites to recommend?



No comments: