Friday, May 28, 2004

Just when i thought the week couldn't get any worse, another series of events hit me like a ton of bricks... First was the passing of my ever hospitable auntie from KL, who always welcome our family with open arms when we decided to head north for a nice holiday getaway... though i didnt really talk much to her since young, partly due to the geographical distance between us, i made an effort to get to know more about her and my other relatives in malaysia as i began to mature in age in recent years... Sadly, her sudden demise came as a shock even though she was regularly receiving treatment despite her ailments and had appeared in the pink of health when i last visited her over a year ago... And of all times did it happened just when my mum and sis were up at genting holidaying and they had planned to visit her on the way back. What had been a nice enjoyable trip had gone horribly wrong... i can't imagine how my mum is feeling right now at the loss of her dear sister, and i wanted to be there to comfort her at least, and pay my last respects to my aunt, but i was told there was no need to as the funeral's only last a few days and she is being laid to rest tomorrow... somehow, there were no tears but i guess the pain will go away as with what time has done to all...

The second thing was that i failed my TP... 36 pts (yes...) culminated as a result of minor bike handling mistakes aside, i got one immediate failure... thanks to some bloody f***ing idiot driver who drove like he/she rushing to get reincarnated. Just as i finished turning right and wanted to filter left to the next lane, this dickhead actually wanted to speed past me on the left... of cos' i had checked clear on my left before filtering but as i had just finished turning, the car was out of my area of sight and it was safe to filter... who was to know this car which was behind me sped up as he/she turned out and had drove so close to me as if on purpose... in the first place, there was no need to be such an asshole knowing people like me are taking their test right? F***... i really felt like swearing my head off now... this is the f***ing problem with singaporean drivers and i'd tell you their attitude stinks like hell... this is not the first time i've encountered such people and i don't think it won't be the last time either... f***ing arseholes... Can't people just learn to be a little bit more gracious? Hell... i'm beginning to fear for my life now even though i've yet to get my license...

And i'll tell you, the darkest period in my life will be completed when, come 7th June, results are being announced, and i've flunked any of my modules... i certainly won't want to see that happen... holy mother of jesus christ virgin mary, save me...