Tuesday, May 25, 2004

The Day After Tomorrow... Where would you be?

Err... me ah? i'll be at comfort driving centre taking my bike TP!!! hehehe...

Anyway the past few days was shiittyy... my heart sank when i found out the results of one of my assignments... NN (fail)...Great... just when i was enjoying a night out with my friends... what a mood dampener... thats it, my holiday mood along with some of my project mates'... totally spoilt... somemore, its a whooping 40% too... oh my god... i feel like the world is really coming to an end... totally unjustified... considering the effort we put in... but after a consultation with our local lecturer today, well... we err... more or less deserved it... but at least they could give us a pass for effort... sighh... welcome to the real world amigo... =( All hope is not lost yet... considering i did well enough for my first assignment which carries 30%... so, meanwhile lets keep my fingers crossed...



No comments: