Thursday, November 11, 2004

MY MUM CAN'T KICK START MY PHANTOM

Wah so fast 11th Nov already... hours later and I'll be flying off to Aussie land. Bought my stuffs already but have yet to sort them into my humongous backpack cos' I don't even know where to start to begin with!

Me and the brudders went out for dinner at marina south yesterday for my 'farewell' dinner and they really thought I'll be gone for good when they asked me to draw up my will... So there you go, since my only valuable possession is my beloved phantom... the tyres, handle bar, head light, engine, fuel tank is up for grabs... you guys take whatever you want lah... but pay finish my instalment first... still got 1.7 k... wahahaha...

Earlier, I brought my mum downstairs to teach her how to start up my bike for the warming up process... I tell her: "First you insert the key, m'kay? Turn it to your right, m'kay? Then you pull up the choke m'kay? and finally you kick the bike, Nonono I mean kick start the bike m'kay? Simple? Now you do it..." Alright every's okay so far until the kicking part, she no strength to kick lah... and she had the cheeks to tell me she kick before during her younger days! ahaha... maybe old liao so can't blame her... In any case, few people can actually get it right at the first attempt... haha...

Okok, that's it for the last update from my home sweet home in Singapore... Till then!

No comments: