Friday, April 22, 2005

FOCUS! MY YOUNG PADAWAN... *Ooohhhmmmm*

The feeling now is just like when I was about to ORD. Don't feel like doing anything else except nua. Even though I stayed at home for the past week to study, I didn't really get into the mood. Most of the time I was just going through the motion. You can't really say I didn't study but somehow I studied in order to appease my conscience. Hahaha... But then again, its open book, how to study huh??! study what??! Feeling lost leh... so I just read anything I can get my hands on. And yeah, I pray the topics for BGGC is different and the format for MS totally koyak too, so that hardworking people who have prepared the 'answers' or the framework cannot score well, while on the other hand people like me can play on an equal field and use my 'smoking guns'... MUAHAHAHA... I am evil aiighht!

*Note: Damnit, I should have studied in school all along. No distractions from my comfy bed, gunbound and the endless animes on my hardisk. Today, I finished typing a list of pointers on a piece of paper to take to the exam hall. Hope its useful. Hahaha... Almost time to go home. Time to hit the road again on my shiny phantom!!! Wooo~

No comments: