Friday, April 15, 2005

RUN KIAT RUN!

Went to pay the installments for my bike after a whole day of studying. Yeah, 5 more installments to go before its all MINE. Then again, I'm looking to sell it off to finance my super 4. I saw this new model of cbr400 spec III on display at the motorshop. Same built as the super 4 but the headlights are different and LED backlights to boot, with a retro 80s sportsbike feel to it. Woahh... chio leh... *slurp slurp* I figured it would have cost me around $12k to get it first hand... so *POOF!* there you go...

Changed into my PT kit and went for a jog, the first time in 2 weeks. Damn it WAS a long time. No soccer on sundays also because all of us are having exams so that means no exercise at all. As I was doing my usual warmup routine, I contemplated doing the 7km Temasek poly route instead of around the neighbourhood since I haven't jog in a while. But taking into account of the sinful gastronomic pleasures I've had in the past few days, I decided to do my bulging stomach a favour. When I started, I can almost feel the entire weight of my body on my legs. But as I soldier on, it kinda got lighter... and easier for me. But now my legs 不听话, my heels especially, were aching like mad. By the end of the run, gone man... pain like hell... haha but woke up today much better...

Ehh... its getting late... gotta go study or else I cant keep up with my schedule... till then...

No comments: