Saturday, July 02, 2005

4 WHEELS BAD 2 WHEELS GOOD

The recent case of the taxi driver intentionally driving the motorcyclist to his death sickens me. And to think he supposedly give a grin after he sent the poor fella and his pillion flying through the air. Now that IS really fucking sick to the core.

Regardless of what the reasons are for your dissatisfaction towards the motorcyclist, or for that matter whose fault is it, there is NO reason why anyone should turn against sanity and did what that taxi driver did, unless it confirms one thing; that human nature is inherently evil, something which I have long suspected. The "need" to assert authority and establish dominance in the face of challenge to this thing called the self-conceited pride some of us guys are guilty of at times, its a primal thing ain't it? Think the alpha-male among a bunch of apes. No way are we just gonna walk away without putting up a fight aren't we?

In this scenario, it really calls for rationality at the end of the day. You are just a 2 wheeler, and the other fella is a 4 wheeler encased in metal. You just gotta keep a cool head, even harder when you know this 4 wheeler is purposely getting on your nerves. BUT you have to do it. You have EVERYTHING to lose and NOTHING to gain. I jolly well know this more than anyone elso do. I've lost count the number of times these bloody 4 wheelers tried to run me off my lane, as if I have no right to be on the road. I deserve more than the scant respect (if any) they showed me.

Why do they have to drive so near me when they have acres of space beside them? Why do they need to tailgate me? Why do they have to cut into my lane just infront of me when they could have just drove further ahead and switched?

Like the hell I know?!

No comments: