Tuesday, July 26, 2005

RETURN OF THE KING

Ah... finally had the chance to see my blogspot in Singapore again. Really don't know why in China cannot even view websites with blogger extensions. Strange... but neh mind lah, now back in Singapore liao, can see all I want...

Signed up for my class 2A bike lesson yesterday and had my first practical lesson today. Haha... good thing only 3 lessons, then its TP. But I flunked today's lesson... couldn't get used to riding a bigger bike, somemore with a different posture than my phantom. Can't handle it well enough. Sigh... so tomorrow I'll be going back again... hope I'll do better this time round, cos I aim to get my license in a month or two's time...

Bad news is that I have to go back for reservist... starting this friday the 29th, all the way till 19th August... woah damn long huh... then its graduation ceremony on the 26th August... woo~ can't wait man... ORD loh!!!

No comments: