Friday, July 29, 2005

SERVING MY MOTHERLAND

First day of ICT is always a bore. This time round it was no different. Lecture after lecture, powerpoint slides after slides. I fell asleep, as usual... hehehe. The only thing to look forward to, besides booking out, is the much awaited breaks in-between lessons. Only then can I sneak out to take a pee or get something to munch on. Haha...

There were a few familiar faces this time round, partly because of the few people I've met the last time I attended ICT with these people. I also met ah cheng aka "g.c.b" (hurhurhur =P), my ex- sect comd from my active days and matthew my lao cheow from bcp! whose now working at SIA as a flight steward! How cool is that?!

Lucky this time round, there was no Exercise Steeple Chase. For the rest of you who don't have the slightest clue as to what the hell I'm blabbering about, neh mind. It's just some really stupid thing that requires us to stay in the sandbag bunkers 24/7 - baked to perfection under the hot stifling afternoon sun, and subjected to the elements of mother nature. *Gaahhh~*

Even the outdoor hunk has it hard sometimes...

No comments: