Saturday, December 10, 2005

OMFG CHEMISTRY!?!

I've just completed my first week in the office, most of the time trying to understand the technical terms associated with the nature of the product I'm dealing with. It's like reading chemistry textbooks in secondary school all over again. And I bet my boss didn't like to hear that I had flunked my pure chemistry (like 28/100 in secondary 3) and had to opt for combined science after a year. Hahaha... Whats with the polymer shit and very boring names like polye... errr... whatever, that it is an absolute torture to try to comprehend the nature of the subject, especially after lunchtime... bloody killer I tell you. Lucky my back is positioned in front of my boss so he can't really tell if I'm dozing off or not, but being the master sleep disguiser I am from school days, I'm pretty sure I won't get caught that easily. Heh. Actually no lah, most of the time if I'm feeling sleepy I would just go to the washroom to wash up lor... So the week's come and gone, everything's been good thus far lah, and the buzz of going to work all dressed up to impress still hasn't worn off yet. Hahaha...

No comments: