Monday, December 05, 2005

MAN AT WORK

It's the start of a new week and everything's going smoothly since I started work last thursday. My boss and colleagues are all very nice people and easy to get along, and I hope things stay this way. So far, its only been orientation around the town office where I work, and the site office at Jurong Island. I didn't get to go Japan afterall, they cheated my feelings... hahaha... but fret not, there will be plenty of chances in the near future, they say. Something tells me I'm gonna fall in love with this job... but its still early days, so don't count the eggs first before they hatch.

Tomorrow's an off day for me, cos' its the company's establishment day. Yeah! So fast can get holiday already. Hahaha. Will spend the day shopping for some more shirts and ties though, that means its gonna hurt my wallet again. Can my very first payday come faster please?

No comments: