Tuesday, December 27, 2005

X'Mas Hangover.......

It's been one helluva christmas hangover, all thanks to bob the mastermind. Oh yeah man, you're sooo gonna get it from me the next time I see you. Force me to drink even though I pee tor kah already, steady man. For the first time I was so completely wasted to the point I don't even remember what they did to me afterwards. Hell, they could have snipped off my pubes for all I know! I only remember vaguely that those bunch of arsholes keep pulling me up and giving me the dentist chair treatment. For how many times, I seriously don't have a clue.

I only got up at 3 plus the next day. Man, it really felt like shit. I couldn't walk steady at first and my hands were still shaking from the excess alcohol, accompanied by a heavy head and an unsuppressible urge to want to puke, but it never did came out in the end.

So much for X'mas 2005, another week to survive before the dawn of 2006. Most of the people in my office will be clearing leave though, including my boss. Heh, time to chill out...

1 comment:

Fort Wayne Pool Services said...

Nicce blog you have