Thursday, February 16, 2006

Bol'dor! I adore!!!

So it has finally been decided. I've chosen the Honda Super 4 CB400 Bol'dor half-fairing bike because naked bikes just doesn't have that kinda look I want.

The service was friendly, the price was fantastic and everything was going good... until it happened. I originally wanted the retro red, white, blue and had inquired about it prior to going down. They said they will check for me and when I called them again to confirm the availability of that particular color scheme. They said yes, have stock. So I went down to the store, asked them for the final time that they confirm have stock before I put pen to paper. Yes, they said. I was elated to be finally able to get the bike I wanted.

The next day, I had a call from them. They told me now suddenly don't have the color scheme I wanted. I was like: "WTF?!" If don't have why promise me in the first place??! I could've considered buying from elsewhere or other models!! But that possibility was diminished because they said I could take back my deposit if I wanted to. I would want to believe it is a genuine mistake on their part, miscommunication most probably. But I will be sure to question them when I personally go down to collect my bike.

So yeah, I got the black one with gold rim in the end. They had the silver one, I didn't choose that cos' I thought it was damn ugly. Oh well, maybe I will grow to like it because black didn't appeal to me back then even though I have lotsa black T-shirts in my wardrode. Hehe. Different thing lah, this is bike what. I wear black T-shirts cos' got slimming effect on me what... bike doesn't. In fact, the bulkier the bike, the more chio and manly it is what. See the logic?

Should be taking delivery of my bike next week but then got KL business trip 21st - 23rd feb coming up. I will only be back in SG for the Oasis concert on 23rd evening, which then I will have to rush to the Singapore indoor stadium before it starts at 8pm.

No comments: