Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy CNY!!!

Same old boring chinese new year. Didn't even bothered to grab new clothes until the eve. Faced with the super turned off thought of jostling with people shopping, I was thinking: "Aiyah want new clothes right? at least one piece new can already loh... then I already bought new underwear what, can liao lah like that..."

Someone slap me please? Hahaha...

Anyway I still went ahead and bought a bright orange nike tee shirt which I figured would make my ah ma very happy. Hehehe. But horror of horrors, who would imagine such a way to start the new year - by getting a summon for parking on grass verge beside TM!!! OMG! I think it would set me back by $70 before I even collected the first ang pow for this year! Kaozzz... sian halfzzz... But nevermind, I already got the perfect excuse in mind since I decided to appeal against it. Hahaha, duNcH sHaReZz wIf eUu LeHhz!

I made quite a killing over gambling bouts with my cousins. Was forced to be the banker since I was earning my own money already. I didn't grumble of course, new year one time nia let everyone happy loh. But I keep getting 21s and ban luck leh, now they not happy all their money come into my pocket. How? not my fault I lucky what... hahaha.

Then my auntie say this year those born in year of rooster very lucky. It certainly seemed that way to me eh? Let's hope the lucky streak continues throughout the year...

Have a Happy Chinese new year you stalkers out there... hahaha...

No comments: