Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hidden dangers of living in a HDB flat


This has been happening for quite a while now.

I would walk past this particular area on the way to my bike and there always seem to be a few syringes lying around dangerously, as if waiting for an accident to happen. God knows whether they've been used or not. Or worse still, tainted with HIV virus.

Either someone is playing pranks or chances are, I have druggies living in my block; giving themselves shot after shot and getting high on drugs.

In any case, I've submitted an online feedback form to Aljunied Town Council to ask them to investigate into the above said matter and their followup has been more than satisfactory, given the fast response. Hmmm... call me a sceptic but I'd like to think they are too free, and I've just given them a task to get down and busy with.

Most would say... serve thy people well, and thou shall be rewarded with their vote of confidence. Sometimes, things don't always work that way. Heh.

No comments: