Saturday, May 27, 2006

Another pair of shoes nicked!

OMFG!!! The shoe thief has struck again, IN BROAD DAY LIGHT SOMEMORE!!!

Lagi best... this time come my house at around 5pm in the evening where everyone can see his low-life scumbag face. Now, if my mum was a portrait artist, it would have been perfect...

According to her, she was watching TV on the sofa when she saw a slim malay guy (i'm not a racist & i must not stereotype, i'm not a racist & i must not stereotype ... ... X infinity), most probably in his late 20s squatting down along the corridor (From her position, she can see the entrance of the house, thus explains why you might ask how she manage to see the corridor sitting down). As soon as she realises what he is about to do, my mum shouted at that piece of shit and that douchehead was still smart enough to grab the pair of new balance shoes I bought for my mum on her daily morning jogs and subsequently bolted off after that.

Let me see... this is the 4th pair in 3 years the fcuking thief has nicked. But as far as I can remember, this is like the 2nd pair in less than a year. This has made me, quite simply put, dulan to the max. Because everytime the thief steals the pair of shoes (always my mum's! don't know why also... weird), I would buy her another one from the emart to replace the stolen ones. I still cannot bloody understand, why would anyone wanna steal someone else's used shoes??? And this sonofab!tch thief keeps coming back over and over and over again to steal from my place!!!! Is he plain stupid, or is he just bold??? Then like that I should really go and install a security camera yeah?!

And everytime I come home late at night, maybe 2~3am, I always half expected to see that fcuker doing his deed, I would then seriously wanna hantam him before I call in constable A-Cai to put him behind bars!

Now is poh mata (call police) also no use. Police just say ok, we step up patrol in the area. Yes, actually they is maybe tak ka la chia (bicycle) cycle around my neighbourhood, whistling fwah-lalala for one or two weeks, then retreat to their air-con NPCC relac and lim kopi... hahaha... not much they can do anyway I think, not as if they are catching some high profile murder suspect on the loose.

Anyway I will decreed now that in my house, all shoes, except slippers and sandals, are to be placed inside at all times. Failing which... if kenna stolen again, is your own pasa (business). Or maybe I will install invisible red laser beam sensors you see in movies like MI:3. Any trespassers will then be fried crispy like KFC from the massive electric current coming from the ground below.

No comments: