Wednesday, June 07, 2006

ROAD TRIP JB

I had to go to JB to meet a customer today. So I had to get up early to drive all the way down to Senai airport to pick up my local trader as I don't know the way around. It was quite all right, having to drive alone to JB by yourself, but the day didn't started that well though.

First, I sat on the toilet bowl reading the papers for 10 minutes too long. And when I finally got on the road, I realised I had taken the wrong expressway. Instead of ECP-AYE which you lead you straight to Tuas 2nd Link, I had taken the PIE. And it was a good drive till after Clementi before I finally realised that. Damn! But neh mind, still got time, cos' I got plan beforehand. So as I drive patiently looking for an exit, TADA! an exit that leads to AYE miraculously appeared in front of me, I gingerly filtered into the lane, heaved a sigh of relief and continued on my journey.

Second was as I near the 2nd link, I suddenly realised... I have less than 3/4 of fuel tank left! OMFGWTFBBQ! It was not helped by huge signboards that scream "OFFENDERS FINE $500!". I had to turn out, parked my car, and asked around for directions to the nearest petrol station. I ran up to a stranger and she gave me directions which sounded like very straightforward. But as I was driving upon her instructions, nothing comes remotely close! I turned left, right and searched high and low. Before I knew it, I was back on the AYE... on the opposite direction. Shucks. Hong kan liao. Just where is the bloody petrol station when I needed it?! So I had to drive quite a distance to know of the only one thats along the way.

Ehh... actually I type all these, I read I feel quite boring also... hahaha...

Anyway cut story short is I got there on time in the end lah. But along the way, is encountered boliao things like some flying insect (I think was dragonfly) splattered all over your windscreen at 130km/h. And how could I forget the roadkills! So interesting! I saw a dead dog, cat, some furry racoon like creature and lagi best, a monkey!!! All of them rolled over with tire marks (was that a pirelli or michelin?) and intrails all splattered in all their glory! Awesome... hahaha...

Ok, thats about it. I've been sleeping like 5 hrs since the last weekends. I badly need a good night's sleep today while I can.

No comments: