Saturday, June 23, 2007

Foodie hunt!

Me and my baby have made it a hobby of ours to try to find "highly recommended" places for makan, which largely explains why I've been putting on much weight recently (about 4 kgs extra ever since...).

That particular saturday morning took us to this place in Geylang lor 41. It looks like any ordinary coffee shop, serving coffee & toast that tastes average at best. And there's only 1 shop that opens, selling fishball noodles that tastes sama sama also. Sucky. Somehow, having sucky food makes us particularly grouchy afterwards, and the need to feel compensated by having more food later on. GAH! Which leads us next to Goodwood park hotel for a hi-tea buffet spread... -_-" I admit it was seriously good stuff: almost anything you could've imagined. I've been there once before when Pris (my elder sister) treated us, and I've been wanting to try the food again. Only this time, I can afford to pay for myself and I'm going with my food-lovin' gf.

Watch your pockets though peeps, if you ever want to try this place out. It costs a whoppin' S$40+++/pax but its worth the treat once in a while. Needless to say, we stuffed ourselves so full we had to skip dinner. =D

Taken along the alleys of Geylang: Cats & dogs seems to co-exist peacefully side by side.

I love my Cybershot SE K810i very much!!!!

No comments: