Monday, July 09, 2007

JB Durian hunting trip!

The JB durian hunting trip was fun! Can you imagine the shiok feeling of eating durians without having to pay for it?! Compare it with paying exorbitant money to eat in Singapore, hell! I would pop by across the causeway anytime man! Plus, you just can't beat the thrill of riding through the wind along the highways to get your treasures.

The company of a few like-minded enthusiasts, coupled with good & cheap food and on a durian hunting mission makes for a great way to spend saturdays (next to being with my gf of cos... hehe).














Durians, durians and more durians!!! And since there's no one around, we helped ourselves to the feast!!!















Oishii!!! 3 very satisfied customers. Errm... who do I pay to huh? Mother nature! I give you back the durian seeds! Go forth and multiply! I shall come back here every year!!! hehehe...














We also went to the Pulai waterfalls nearby for some hiking. Damn, I nearly died. It was more like intermediate level rock climbing at certain points. I didn't climb all the way to the top, but my friend did. He's a siao kia. Period.

Finally, dinner at Lam's seafood (again). This time round, only 4 of us. Not the entire whole jing gang. Below's a picture of the place at sunset, which we didn't managed to take the previous round.















Right, that's all folks!!!

No comments: