Friday, November 21, 2003

First day learning a bike today... went to buy a helmet cos' i do not want to use the stinkin' helmets from the centre... and horror of all horrors, the shop selling the helmet doesn't have my size... f***... just great... what a way to start my first lesson... and so i tried choosing a helmet that doesnt stink as much, Guess what? its as good as not choosing at all... all the stinkin' helmets are moist and smelly... god knows who wore them before me - the unfortunate soul did... Believe me, they really S T I N K... the moment i got home, i washed my silky hair over and over again till i've convinced myself it smells nice again... I don't want to be put through the trauma again... it was most harrowing for me... i'm going to get myself a clean and nice helmet the next time i go for my lesson... speaking of which, it feels great riding a bike... but what i didn't know was how freakin' heavy the 125cc bike weighs... almost came toppling over me i swear... but i learnt fast on how to get the bike going and changing gear... however not good enough to clear the lesson... Darn!!!... damn bike... i'm going to ride and conquer you next week... hehe...





No comments: