Wednesday, November 12, 2003



Taken during last sunday at my clan's enclave in chai chee... haha... like some triad association... it was my ss--sees--ter's ( damn i can't bring myself to call her my sister ) birthday... 21 years old already, can you believe it??!... but still none the wiser... or will she? Time will tell, but i'm not hopeful... yeah, that's my grandma, mum and dad with me and my elusive secret character sister for those of you curious as to how my sister looks like... by the way... i'm not responsible for cleaning up the puke you people leave behind on my blog... DO IT YOURSELF hor!!! haha... and by the way again, i say to you peeps, she doesn't look like me in long hair... any bugger who even whispers that in front of me again... god bless you... i'll make sure you won't live to see the sun rise another day...





No comments: