Sunday, November 16, 2003

I can't seem to get Kylie Minogue's "Slow" out of my head... i keep playing it over and over again on my pc... i've lost count of it... really... hahaha... it's sooo catchy... makes you wanna groove along to it...

By the way, i found this extract from an email sent to me... have a read...

DISCUSSION TECHNIQUE

"A woman has the last word in any argument.

Anything a man says after that is the
beginning of a new argument."


I thought that was really funny... but its pretty true at the same time too...
People say men are from mars and women are from venus... i couldn't agree more... we guys just have to live with it... just like the women have to put up with us guys too... remember, we are just as strange to them as much as we guys thought they are in the first place...




No comments: