Saturday, September 25, 2004

Working in at a bar has its perks... hot chicks, good music, live band, free food and drinks... man... what more could you ask for? Nothing like a ice cold beer to calm the frayed tempers from working under incompetent fools in the service industry... I'm sure bob and malau who were there with me last night could relate to... One of the managers is a dead ringer for Singapore Idol's Mr. "Careless Whisper"... I didn't notice until bob pointed it out to me... wahahaha... yeah simulate that hands to headphones pose like him... uh huh... yeah...

Anyway, mr careless whisper is such a complete idiot... I remember him coming to me with one of the order slip clearly labelled a table for (2) which I took, and the following conversation goes like this:


Mr careless whisper (CW): Who is Kenny?

Me: ahh... me...

CW: You took this order is it?

Me: Yah?

CW: Come, show me what is this?

Me: Uhh... an order slip?

CW: Why you write like this??

Me: You mean...?

CW: Why did you write an order for 21 dory fish?

Me (What the f***?!): No, I wrote 01 dory fish...

CW: Who teach you to write like this?

Me: No one... I wrote 01, NOT 21 dory fish...
(I wanted to say "Use your blaarddee brains!!! 2 people eat 21 dory fish??! You wanna show me or not???!")

CW (exasperated look): Next time don't write like this, just write 1 dory fish...

Me (shocked): Humm... okaayy??!

Ahh, you see... he mistaken the 0 I wrote as 2...but that's not the point... Common sense tells you that a table of 2 how can order 21 dory fish??? Wah piang oei... really bloody no brains one these people... tsk tsk... hahaha my colleagues who were standing near me just shook their heads and told me that he's like that one lah... Yah man, I thought... eternal PMS mode... but hell, thats the service industry for you... live with it or get outta it...

So, the 3 of us went for supper at geylang after that, you should've seen bob... he's such a slut... he was so wasted drinking free booze like there's no tomorrow and also talking crudely *looks behind shoulder* like nobody's business when we're eating at the kopitiam... wahahaha... mabo already sia...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sheeesh! you call yourself kenny??! KKKK?!!! thats so lame! even for you, kenny! LOL!


Mr Ed

Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...

Hahahaha... yeah lame... whatever... cos kenny's the first name that comes to my mind mah... so what other names that start with K u suggest??!

emoboy said...

kenny~~!! haha~~ piangz.... I tot u could have done better than come up with kenny.... It really sounds like some teenage ahbeng's 1st attempt at giving himself an english name....

KKK... or shd I say KKKK.... lemme see, wat other names start with 'K'.
Better 1s:
Keagan? Kelvin?
Kenneth? Keane? Keith?

Juz as Bad:
Kumar? Keanu? Kirk?
Kobe? KokaNathan??

Anw, yar.. working under same cockster is like dat... He'll always be "right"... Bway Tahan

Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...

Yeah kokanathan... ahahaha... u think you're still in the army meh?