Monday, December 27, 2004

A LITTLE CHANGE WILL DO YOU GOOD

If you had noticed, the links on my blog are somewhat different now. Fret not, they're still essentially the same link, just that I've renamed them to make it look nicer? and to appease certain people like adrian who keeps bugging me over the link to his blog... hahaha... So you happy now? No more ' confessions of a drug addict ' but changed to the original ' cubicle of the mindless ' now... hmm... what was the difference anyway? hahaha... And also, there's a new segment in the house and its called SONG OF THE WEEK. Yes, the music guru is finally in the house to spin some muzak and to recommend hits from today as well as years gone by... It can't get any better than this eh? muahaha...

Hmmm... It's a hot monday afternoon, should I ride down to school to pay my school fees today? Arrghh, I think I would rather stay at home, take a nap or read the papers instead... ZZzzzz...

8 comments:

Arell-Chan said...

Waaaahhh thanks for linking meee ^___^

O, this is Yanming, btw =D

Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...

Hey yanming... no problemo at all... =)

Anonymous said...

Hey "Santa"! Hahahaha..

Maybe we could have bumped into each other.. cos I went to school this afternoon to pay my fees too! =D

Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...

Ahhh... serious?! darn... shldnt have slept like a pig... hahaha...

Anonymous said...

no, my link is the same! humph! anyways i think i visisted your friend's site before, ha. the drug addict one that is. and please, that group, the tiger thingy, was like ewww. *evil cackles*

jo

Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...

jo! you always change your blog title one...haha... whaddya expect me to do? how abt you tell me what to put instead?

Khoo Kah Kiat alias K3 said...

and also, the little tigers do not suck ok! they're my fav in sec school!!! hahaha...