Sunday, December 26, 2004

MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS!

And so the festive season passed by just like that. Yes, a blink of an eye... Christmas eve was spent with jizheng *cry* along with a few of my ex secondary school classmates whom I haven't seen for a long long while. I was half expecting it to be kinda awkward because frankly speaking, I do not really know them quite well but the evening turned out not as bad as I thought. Everyone kinda got along pretty well and there were seldom times where people just turn quiet and stare at each other or at their feet in total uneasiness. Don't you just hate that? Anyway, I have to thank yehyun again for inviting us 2 poor single souls *haha* for dinner and movie. That's so thoughtful of you... If not, most probably I'll force jizheng to wear a spaghetti top and frilly skirt, then he can hop on my phantom and we'll ride to some secluded spot in east coast to spend the night there. Wahaha... wicked aiight...

After dinner and movie, the group split up and me and jz decided to head back to his place to nua... yes, there comes a time where people just don't feel like doing anything except... nua... So that means no brushing against smelly and sweaty people along human-infested orchard road or going anywhere near places with tonnes and tonnes of people. We just want to find somewhere nice and quiet and sit down. As I've said before, its in the company of the person that matters and jz was my only solace on an otherwise lonely silent night. *sob*

Christmas day itself was not too bad. Me and jz had lunch at adam road hawker centre and the nasi lemak was soo freakin' good I swept up every single grain and crumb from the deliciously fried chicken wing. It was the first time in months coming back from australia that I had nasi lemak and it never tasted better. Heavenly I say... And then we went to do a bit of shopping in town before angeline called to ask us out for dinner as well as saying she needs to get her dress from town in time for her cousin's wedding. Jizheng has got a x'mas party to attend so, being the 'good' friend I was, I offered her a ride on my bike. Hahaha... and being the spunky girl she always is, she took up my offer without much hesitation. *thumps chest* Respect...

Anyways, orchard road that day was atrocious and I totally forgot all about it! I was quite stressed snaking in between the vehicles and kudos to angeline for keeping her nerve through the while... respect again... hahaha... must have faith in my riding abilities mah... once you or anyone for that matter, sits onto my bike, I have a responsibility to ride safely and finish the journey with the person still in one piece... And also, I'm not some reckless young punks on souped up kawasaki kips or honda sp, which coincidentally was my dream bike... haha, so I will never fool around with my pillion's life and put them in jeopardy. For the record, we made it through unscathed so are you guys convinced now? hehehe...

Oh yeah, merry christmas once again and happy holidays guys...

No comments: